In the previous post, our CEO Paul Mahone discussed a partnership with PassLfix, a startup offering delivery services using blockchain technology. This agreement will allow us to give our blockchain-based marketplace´s users more delivery options. Of course, buyers will have the option to use standard delivery companies too, whichever they prefer.
Now, we are adding another decentralized, blockchain-based, third party service for delivery: LWF, a recently created startup. LWF uses integrated blockchain technology to provide excellent solutions to the logistics service. It will let users have a decentralized, clear, and profitable environment where they can safely build the first P2P-logistic-network. Four services will be the core of this system:
- P2P-Freight Forwarding Services: The first service in the world that allows anyone to receive or send parcels across the globe. The first practical model for secure, decentralized logistics.
- P2P-Collecting Points: A service where users can have their parcels delivered by forwarders, who will keep them safe and ready for delivery. The forwarder will agree to a preferred delivery time.
- Mobile APP: P2P Express Delivery: With the LWF mobile app, you can request same-day parcel deliveries from your location to a nearby destination via LWF forwarders.
- LWF-Internal Logistics Provider: The fully equipped LWF logistics base is now ready to provide all services. It guarantees uninterrupted service 365 days a year and new services will be introduced each year.
How is LWF going to be used within our blockchain-based marketplace? Through 3 features:
- Registered LWF vendors will offer freight-forwarding services to users of our blockchain-based marketplace.
- Sellers on our blockchain-based marketplace may use registered LWF vendors to deliver their goods to buyers.
- LWF vendors will use the LWF internal network and follow the LWF business strategy to ensure the security and privacy of our blockchain-based marketplace’s sellers and buyers, as well as the satisfactory delivery of goods.
Delivery is a critical part of the value chain for an optimal e-commerce service. Having several partners will help us provide the best service for our users. Because our blockchain-based marketplace is a decentralized project, and BitBoost believes in the privacy and security that blockchain technology provides, we will always try to integrate decentralized third-party services. In this way, BitBoost will help to create and nurture a decentralized ecosystem, redefining e-commerce through the blockchain.