The World Economic Forum will be held this week in the lovely, winter resort area of Davos, Switzerland. This annual event is probably the best business gathering in the world and blockchain technology will be represented there, since it’s one of the hottest trends worldwide. BitBoost has been invited to several events, where we will have the opportunity to introduce our project to a top-notch audience. We will also look for partners and sellers willing to use our blockchain protocol for e-commerce.
Our agenda for Davos will cover most of the week. If you are there, please join us! Below you can find a list of the events we are attending:
- The TransHuman Code presentation, on Wednesday 24th between 17-19 h. The event will be run in Room 1 (first floor) at the HOTEL EUROPE, Promenade 63. More info about the event here: https://transhumancode.com/
- WISeKey Gathering, on Wednesday 24th at 20:00 in the Piano Bar, Hotel Europe, Promenade 63. More info: https://davos.wisekey.com/2018/
- Swiss Arab Nights party at Rixo Flüela Davos Hotel, on Wednesday 24th, 19-22 h. More info: http://www.swissarab.org/swiss-arab-nights-2018/
- Blockchain Luncheon featuring Featuring: BitBoost, BuildCoin, Horizon State, at Seehof hotel in Davos on Thursday, January 25, 2018 11:00 AM – 02:00 PM. https://events.com/r/en_US/tickets/blockchain-luncheon-featuring-bitboost-buildcoin-horizon-state-davos-dorf-january-732396
- Visionary Sponsored Event – International Bridges For Justice, at Davos Mayor’s Office (end of Promenade) on Friday 26, 9:30-10:30 AM. Please, email us for more info about this special event.
- Impact Investing in Action event on Friday morning, on the 26th of January, 10:00 – 11:00 at Hotel Europe, Promenade 63, Tradeshift Reserve Lounge. Get all the info on the featured projects on the Eventbrite landing page here: https://www.eventbrite.de/e/impact-investing-in-action-tickets-42386687724
That’s a tight schedule. We will be speaking about how we plan to redefine e-commerce using blockchain technology. No small feat for a startup! Remember that we are looking for partners to build the next e-commerce ecosystem. If you are in Davos, and you want to meet us, please email us at [email protected]. We will be really happy to schedule a meeting with you. See you at the World Economic Forum!